Friday, August 24, 2012

Cat Bathing

I don't know if any of you have ever had to give a cat a bath, but it is a unique experience. It was time for a flea dip for the beasties today. The first one is always the easiest if you want to know the truth. My cats love to be in the bathroom when I am so I took advantage of this situation. I felt a little bad for taking advantage of him wanting to spend some quality time with me, but hey if you have to bathe a cat you do what you need to do. He sat by the tub while I was running the water. I wonder if he thought I was the one taking a bath. But then I picked him up. He was ok with being picked up, but boy he wasn't ok when he hit that water. He immediately began to squirm and cry. He's a good cat so I was lucky he didn't scratch or bite. But I felt bad for him. He was so trusting. He tried to squirm out of the water, but did tolerate it until I was finished. I dried him off and he charged out the door as soon as I opened the door.

But then the other two cats saw him! Their eyes opened wide and you could tell they were thinking "What did she do to him?" And then they immediately ran away. I thought to myself this isn't going to be so easy with the other two. But I did succeed, and there are three damp kitties glaring at me as I write this.



here's a link to a page on National Bubble Bath Day, which is a ways off, but it's never too early to start planning.
http://www.squidoo.com/national-bubble-bath-day


This dishtowel is pretty awesome! I love the design and the color.

Vintage Embroidered Decorative Linen Hand Towel  M137

You can find it on zibbet.com. Here's the link.
http://www.zibbet.com/VintageKeepsakes/artwork?artworkId=711877

Vintage Green Floral Shirt

And then there is this adorable little top on Real Gone Cat. It's perfect for a day out, or for school.
Here's the link.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/107596964/vintage-green-floral-shirt?ref=sr_gallery_21&ga_search_query=green+vintage+shirt&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=ZZ&ga_min=0&ga_max=0&ga_page=4&ga_search_type=all



I Won't Eat Any Cereal Tshirts

I mean come on isn't that just a fun t-shirt?
You can buy it through this link:
http://www.zazzle.com/i_wont_eat_any_cereal_tshirts-235116907792492885

Well I hope everyone has a more exciting day than I did bathing my cats!




No comments:

Post a Comment