Friday, August 31, 2012

Don't Give Me the Stink Eye!

I was preparing my lunch today, and the beasties heard me open up a container of whipped cream cheese. Everytime they here a container open in the kitchen all three of them come running.  They think I should feed them my food. I don't feed them human food, but they always want to try it. I looked down and told them, "you don't like avacados, cream cheese, or green onions." They still sat there looking at me. I continued preparing my food, and I looked down. The little cat was giving me the stink eye. I'm not kidding! She had one eye cocked up, and her lip was snarled. At that point I thought to myself, you ungrateful little thing. And then I told her "Don't give me the stink eye, or I'll give you another bath." Now I do realize she is a cat and doesn't understand what I'm saying, but she did look away as though she was offended.

So here's a quick easy lunch or snack that your cat's are sure to want to try, but will not find appetizing. You on the other hand should find it quite tasty!

1 avacado, pitted and peeled
1 heaping tablespoon of whipped creamed cheese
2 green onions, chopped
1 pinch of garlic salt
1 flour tortilla

1. mash the avacado with a fork
2. mix avacado and cream cheese
3. mix in the green onion and garlic salt
4. spread on flour tortilla and roll it into a wrap.

I promise it really tastes great!

Things I would love to own.

 
This sleevesless top from the 1960's is adorable! I love the blue flowers, and the fact that the pattern continues onto the back of the top. I think it would look fabulous with a pair of crop pants. It's available at Real Gone Cat Clothes on etsy.com. Here's the link if you would like to buy it or some of the other adorable vintage clothing in the shop.
 
 
wildflower necklace
 
This little wildflower necklace is so sweet. And I might wear it with the top in the picture above. I really love wildflowers so it just caught my eye. It is made out of pewter with a silver chain. And if you want you can add initials to the necklace, but personally I prefer it without the engraving. It is available through Lisa Leonard Designs. If you interested in purchasing this sweet necklace or others like it, you can follow the link below to her store.
 
Model: Hanna Beth.
 
And then there's this China Doll Pressed Eye Shadow from Lime Crime. I love those bright colors. They made me think of Queen Amadala in Star Wars. You know the first episode where she wore all of those beautiful dresses. If you are looking for some new make up that will brighten up your look check out this on Lime Crime. You can look at their products by following the link below.
 
 
Everybody have a great day, and don't let them give you the stink eye!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment