Friday, August 10, 2012

The Vintage Clothing Miracle

This past weeks has once again been full of small adventures. I went with a friend to Indianapolis to help her promote her book. We put loads of postcards at shops so that people could go to her link. It was a beautiful day. The sun was shining, and the sky was blue. The temperature was almost perfect. A little hot, but not to hot. It was one of those days that it was extremely hot if you were sitting at a stop light in a car without air conditioning.

We went to a fantastic restraunt for lunch. India Garden was the name of the restraunt. And the lunch buffet was wonderful. They had a lunch buffet that was reasonably priced. The Keema Matar was fantastic as well as the garlic naan. If your in Indianapolis looking for a place to eat than I recommend India Garden. Here's the link:

http://www.indiagardenindy.com/index.html

But the week had an really high point with the vintage clothing miracle. Last Friday on payday I decided to visit The Salvation Army store since they were having a bag sale. I just can't resist those bag sales. As I was going through the racks the staff members began to bring out new items. I started looking at the new items they brought out, when I noticed several items of vintage clothing. In all I was able to fill five bags full of vintage clothing items.



No comments:

Post a Comment