Wednesday, September 5, 2012

But I Thought I Was a Supermodel?

Since I started a store on etsy with vintage clothes, I've found that women used to be a little smaller than they are now. And I believe mannequins used to be smaller too. It's been a little bit of a challenge getting photos of some of the items. They don't seem to fit on the mannequin. So I decided to ask one of my more petite friends if she had a dream of becoming a supermodel. Her reply was, "But I thought I was a supermodel?" So while Jill Sobule may wanna be a supermodel, my friend already knows sees herself as a supermodel. Gotta love that attitude!

And while I would love to play the song I Wanna Be a Supermodel, by Jill Sobule, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to. Copyright stuff you know.

I Want to Be a Supermodel

So you can follow the link to watch the official video for the song.
http://www.artistdirect.com/video/supermodel/43144






1 comment:

  1. I definetly love the shoes and your friends attitude :D
    c-lifepattern Love Comment Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete