Thursday, September 20, 2012

Perfect Picture


Ohhh, the sun is peeking out. It’s time to get pictures of that dress for etsy. I run and get the camera. I am so excited. The natural light is perfect for this dress. I point the camera, and shoot. And the sun hides. I frown and put the camera down.

Wait, there it is again. My frown turns upside down. “Move kitty, move. I don’t want to take a picture of you.”  It’s still there, Thank God! Snap! The rubber band that holds the camera on the tripod breaks. I hang my head down because the sun is gone.

Brightness! I can’t believe it! Surely, the third time is the charm. I scramble to get the camera. I turn the camera on, and it shuts off. Hmmm, the battery is dead. Perhaps, today isn’t the day to get the perfect picture of that dress after all.
Things I Want Today
Sleeveless Vintage Belted Dress
http://www.etsy.com/listing/109978193/sleeveless-vintage-belted-dress

Add some blue, add some green, add some white and what do you get? This dress. I just really like the color combination. It's on Real Gone Cat Clothes. Click the link to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment