Monday, September 17, 2012

Things I Liked Today

I was thinking about things I have liked about today.

1. I saw a PT Cruiser with eyelashes over the headlights. It always makes me smile.
2. I liked the way the fabric I was cutting felt against my skin.
3. I saw someone wearing a bright orange shirt, and she actually looked good in it. That's not the norm.
4. I liked wondering about how the folks at the community garden are going to dress their scarecrow next year. This year it was in a red prom dress. I love their sense of humor.
5. I liked that there are big enough Star Wars fans in the world that would actually go to Tunisia and restore the Lars Homestead. Check out this video!


These guys actually did it! That's commitment. And a big thank you to you guys from a huge Star Wars fan.

Here's the link if you want to learn more about the project.

Things I Would Love to Have Today!
Vintage Button Up Shirt
http://www.etsy.com/listing/109695383/vintage-button-up-shirt

These permanent press shirts are awesome! The challenge with wrinkle free items is to try and find a way to wrinkle them. But this one is really cute, and I love that color. It makes me think of fall.
Blue Ewok Soap

And hey, I know alot of people don't like the ewoks, but I think they are cute. This is ewok soap that was created by Mears Soap Co. Ewoks and blue soap what else can a person want? The store is on zibbet.com. Here's the link.

http://www.zibbet.com/MearsSoapCo/artwork?artworkId=979869

No comments:

Post a Comment