Monday, October 1, 2012

Bollywood


I love Bollywood! Bollywood movies are modern musicals. I can’t understand a word they are saying without the subtitles, but they are still fun to watch. Honestly, if I didn’t have to read the subtitles, I wouldn’t have to watch the movies very closely.

There is a formula to all  Bollywood movies. Boy meets girl. Boy and girl don’t get along. Boy and girl get to know each other. Boy and girl have some clash that drives them apart. Boy and girl decide they are in love. Boy and girl live happily ever after. There is always a happy ending with a song and a dance number.

Easy to watch and easy to understand. Sometimes it’s just nice to watch a movie just for the fun of watching a movie even if you know what is going to happen in the end.
 
 

Things I Want Today!
Bollywood Movie Poster Sketchbook - Bilwamangal

http://www.etsy.com/listing/94500883/bollywood-movie-poster-sketchbook

Naturally, I need a Bollywood poster notebook. You can find it in causticpolyp's shop. It's different than any other notebook you'll find.






2 comments:

  1. Lovely Post! Thank You for featuring my Jhumkas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really awesome! i love the video you posted too. thanks again for sharing!

    ReplyDelete