Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Chris Mann’s Album Roads

Chris Mann has a new album that was released October 30th. The album’s title is Roads. The album includes tracks named Roads, Always On My Mind, Ave Maria, and my favorite Vida La Vida. I’m a big fan of Coldplay so I was really glad to hear a cover of this song on the album. It also features a duet with Christine Aguilera called The Blower’s Daughter. You can listen to the song by clicking on the youtube video below.
 
 
 
Things I think are really cool today!
 
spiced pumpkin butter
 
Pumpkin Butter just sounds really tasty to me today. It's a fall food. And one of the great ways to serve up pumpkin. This pumpkin butter is available through brownleeandtates' shop on etsy.
Bakery Dessert Flavors - Lip Balm Set of 3 - Shipp
And pumpkin cheesecake lip balm sounds awesome! The set also includes chocolate cake, and apple pie lip balm. Three great baked items. They are available through fashioncandy's shop on zibbet. Check it out she also has some really cute kawaii jewelry.
I hope everybody has a Happy Halloween.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment