Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Didn't They Call You?

When I arrived at work this morning, one of my coworkers asked me immediately "did they call you yesterday?" This is NEVER the first thing you want to hear when you get to work. She informed me that someone was supposed to call me yesterday, and tell me to go to another building to work today. Hmmm, I thought to myself. How do I react to this? Get mad? No, it's just too early in the morning to get mad. Say it's ok, and when I get the chance ask my supervisor to make sure she calls me the day before if she changes my work location. I opted for the second.

Pink Rotary Dial Telephone
http://www.etsy.com/listing/108964864/pink-rotary-dial-telephone

Yes, the theme of the day is the telephone! Believe it or not I have a rotary phone in my house. And it even used it occasionally until I had my landline disconnected a few months ago. But I always thought it would be cool to have a pink landline. This one is available through ThePuppyDogTails shop on etsy.

Print of an English telephone booth
http://www.zibbet.com/ialbert/artwork?artworkId=57625

And here's another blast from the past. It's a telephone booth in case you can't identify it. Anyway, this print is available ialbert's shop on zibbet.

Have a great day everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment