Sunday, October 28, 2012

Captain's Update





It’s Captain again! It’s been awhile since I let everyone know about life with my pet human. So I thought I would take a few minutes on the internet to let everyone know about the antics around our house.
I took some of Kaffe’s advice. I have begun meowing more when I want something. And it works! I do believe that sometimes my pet human forgets that I am here. So I must constantly remind her that I am the center of the universe.
My human has been providing me with plenty of catnip recently which makes me extremely happy! My roommate Smokey keeps going on about his addiction to catnip, but I say “Whatever!” Catnip is wonderful. I feel like I can conquer the world when I have catnip. And I don’t take any crap off my other roommate Bobaloo when I have catnip. She thinks I’ll share catnip with her, but boy is she wrong. The only feline I share my catnip with is Smokey. And since he has decided he is an addict the catnip is all mine.
Well my pet human looks like she needs to spend some quality time with me. So I will see if I can will her to pet me. I hope all of my fellow felines and their pet humans have a fantastic day.





2 comments:

  1. OH BOY DO WE agree with the tee shirt!!
    Anyone who says they don't love cats has never every taken the time to listen to them. Once you hear a cat purr you are hooked.
    Hugs Madi and it is nice to meet you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't cat person, till ALfie turned up on my door step..Now I'm a sucker for a cuddle and a purr..LOL XX00XX

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete