Saturday, October 6, 2012

My Favorite Thing About Fall

My absolute favorite thing about fall is driving down the road, and all of the sudden something catches my eye. I've usually been thinking about some silly little thing that doesn't matter. And all of the sudden I'll catch a glimpse of red, yellow, and green. I think to myself what is that? And then all of the sudden it dawns on my that is just beautiful. It's the sun shining down on a tree. It's kind of like an alarm clock. I start thinking I need to wake up, or I'm going to miss the truly great things in life. When I see things like that I always become a little more alert. And I'm always thankful that I saw all of those beautiful colors.

Pictures of Fall



Autumn Fire.  Red Leaves during Fall Nature Fine Art 8x10 Photograph

http://www.zibbet.com/KmbPhoto/artwork?artworkId=826143

I love all the red orange leaves. This fall picture is available in KmbPhoto's shop on zibbet.


No comments:

Post a Comment