Sunday, October 21, 2012

Smokey's Confession


My name is Smokey. And I have a confession to make. I am a catnip addict. Yes, I have stated it publicly now. I have an addiction. This is quite difficult for me to admit, because I am handsome and proud. My addiction began, when I was a kitten. I got my first taste of catnip. And ever since then I have been willing to do anything for more. I will spare you the horror stories and the indignities I have endured in my quest for more catnip.

I understand that I will have a life long struggle with catnip. I have completed the first step by admitting I have a problem. Now I must take each day as it comes. Some days are easier than others. On the days it is not offered to me I am a happy feline. But once I hear the shake of that catnip container, I often lose all my ability to fight the addiction. I break down and run for that sweet aroma and taste I know will be supplied.

Fellow felines I’m sharing a public service announcement about catnip made by Litter Genie. I believe it was intended for our pet humans, but I feel that it more accurately describes the dangers of catnip. So please view, and keep in mind that there is danger in the use of catnip.
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for visiting us today. Please tell Smokey Madi is a catnip addict too!!
    Love the cat-nails and earrings.
    Hugs Madi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw so cute! Love that cat ear cuff.

    Alexandra xo

    tovogueorbust.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've long been inspired by urban art and have finally created a collection that pays homage to this secret addiction of ours!

    ReplyDelete