Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Oops! I missed that!

I don't know how many of you are like me, but alot of times I overlook the most obvious things. Something can be sitting right in front of me and I'll miss seeing it. While at other times I see everything so clearly. It's one of those things that drives me crazy sometimes.

My most recent Oops, I missed that moment was today. I was looking at the thumbnails on my shop on etsy. I haven't been happy with the way those look from the beginning. Then I notice a button that said adjust. And in order to make myself feel better I told myself "That wasn't there before." Deep down I know it probably was, but I just felt better saying that to myself.

Things I Want Today!

Typography Quote Print The Essence of Genious in Blue Archival A4 Art Print

http://www.etsy.com/listing/92463920/typography-quote-print-the-essence-of

This just seem appropriate for me today! This art print is available through Sacred and Profane's shop on etsy.

Mad Tea Party Headband
http://www.shanalogic.com/mad-tea-party-headband.html

And well I just like this. I'm wearing black so it would go great with the outfit. It's available on a website called shanalogic.


No comments:

Post a Comment