Tuesday, October 30, 2012

That's So Disappointing!

I had a few disappointments during my day today.

1. The people from Publisher's Clearing House didn't show up at my house with a big check so that I could call into work rich! I was really looking forward to a visit from them.

2. A brownie didn't move into my house and complete all those cleaning tasks that I keep putting off. Where is the world of magic when you so desperately want it?

3. My cats didn't massage my feet today when I got home from work. I don't see why they can't do that kneading thing they do on my feet instead of on my stomach.

On the flip side I had a couple of great moments.

1. I got off work in the morning at a decent time. Hurray! I was able to go home and get a nap.

2. I had raspberries with my lunch. They taste wonderful.

3. And I get to go out to dinner with some really awesome friends this evening.

I guess the great moments make up for the disappointments. Those things probably won't happen anyway, but I can always hope can't I?

And here are some really cool Beatles items I want today.

Beatles Yellow Submarine Hand Painted Plates Set of the Fab Four

http://www.etsy.com/listing/89600486/beatles-yellow-submarine-hand-painted

I love thes plates! These plates are handpainted with a picture of each Beatle on one plate. Four decorative salad plates. They are available through Debbielsadopted's shop on etsy.

Beatles Cartoon Sgt Peppers "Under My Umbrella"
http://www.zibbet.com/artiste26/artwork?artworkId=438000

And this painting of The Beatles is fantastic! It's available through artiste26's shop on zibbet. I love seeing them dancing with the umbrellas. She also has a blog that showcases some of her artwork. Check it out! http://designsbysandra8.blogspot.com/

Music to Blog by Today Tomorrow Never Knows by The Beatles

 
I hope everybody has a great day! And keep all the people touched by the recent storm in your thoughts and prayers.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment