Friday, October 12, 2012

Things I Saw Today

I was a beautiful day today, so I decided to go for a walk. Here are a few of the things I saw.








Let me know what you think of the pics.

And since I'm in a Gargoyle type of mood. Take a look at a couple of these.

Gothic Photography - Surreal Gothic Nature Scene, Gargoyles, Surreal Landscape, Black and White Fine Art Photograph 8" x 12"
http://www.etsy.com/listing/86256116/gothic-photography-surreal-gothic-nature

I love this picture with the gargoyles. The black and white makes it look extremely eerie. The picture is available through Kathy Fornal's shop on etsy.

Rainy Day Blues
http://www.zibbet.com/RandomAbstracts/artwork?artworkId=495781

I've always thought the gargoyle's overlooking Paris on Notre Dame cathedral look a little bored. This picture can be found on zibbet through RandomAbstracts shop.


2 comments:

  1. I wanna see stuff like that on one of my walks - so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gargoyles! Hahaha I like them even though my mom hates my likings of monsters :P

    ReplyDelete