Thursday, November 8, 2012

Goth Paper Dolls


A goth paper doll, I bet that caught alot of people's attention didn't it? This was my little project for the day. I wish I could say that I created the doll and her clothes, but alas I don't have that level of skill yet.


These are the original dolls that are EK Duncan created. Aren't they awesome? And it was so much fun to decide how I was going to put the doll together.



These are some of the clothing items that she has posted to go along with the paper dolls. If you follow the link you see the entire set of clothes, and download them. She is offering them free of charge, but they are not meant for resale. http://www.ekduncan.com/ Wouldn't you just love to have a jacket like the one for the paper dolls?








1 comment:

  1. I remember being really into victorian cat paper dolls when i was a kid. They were super cool cats that came with all sorts of victorian dresses and accessories. i should look those up!
    Love the E Taylor ones. :)
    Trish

    www.jellybonesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete