Sunday, November 4, 2012

Guest Blogger Bobaloo


My pet human doesn’t seem to totally grasp my need to climb. This is not simply something I enjoy doing, I must do it. I am small so must get up high in order to see everything around me. And it’s just fun to sit on top of the curtain rods. I do admit that my pet human did provide me with a little tower to climb on, which I use most of the time. But I just can’t resist those curtains. Isn’t that the reason they are there? My pet human tells people I’m not very well behaved, and this is true. Girls just want to have fun. The only thing that really deters me from fun is the spray bottle. I don’t see the purpose in it. I’m just going to climb the curtains when she is gone. Spraying me with water only stops me from climbing when my pet human is home. But then again humans don’t always catch on to those things too quickly.
Bobaloo's Fashion Finds!
French Cat Beret - Pink Flambe Wool Felted Beret
Every girl needs a pink beret. This cat beret is perfect for the girls. It's available through ToScarboroughFair's shop on etsy.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment