Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Hello Mr. Lizard


Yesterday I sat down on a park bench I just wanted to have a little time to myself. And I didn’t want to hear anyone ask me if I voted. I’m so very glad when the election is over with, I thought to myself. There was a tree next to the bench. I looked over and saw a small lizard on the tree. I said Hello, Mr. Lizard. And I was very glad he did not answer back. It would have meant that the endless yapping about the election finally drove me over the edge. But Mr. Lizard simply looked at me with his round lizard eyes. Mr. Lizard and I sat together for a few minutes in silence.  Then I departed from the bench as Mr. Lizard sat in silence.
Mr. Lizard's picks of the day!
 
GECKO BAREFOOT SANDALS lizard jewelry gecko jewelry Crochet sandals Anklets animal totem

http://www.etsy.com/listing/112628674/gecko-barefoot-sandals-lizard-jewelry

I really love these gecko barefoot sandals. The colors are wonderful, and it just reminds me of warmer days. They are available through GPyoga's shop on etsy. She has loads of other yoga inspired items in her shop, so be sure to check it out.

1992 Seba's Cabinet of Natural Curiosities Lithos ~ Lizards, Pl 90
http://www.zibbet.com/PetitPoulailler/artwork?artworkId=106283

These illustrations are fantastic! They are from Sebo's Cabinet of Natural Curiousities. It's available through PetitPoulailler's shop on zibbet.







1 comment:

  1. Excellent! I love those little guys ... the colors are fantastic. And those sandals are gorgeous!! Perfect summer-dreaming for a snowy (!!) day like today. Well done and thank you for including my pretty lithograph xo karen

    ReplyDelete