Saturday, November 10, 2012

Healthy Mango Hummus

If your like me your always looking for an easy somewhere near healthy snack to make. It's not always easy to find something healthy to eat. So today I put some extra effort into it, and I made hummus. This was super easy to make.

Here's What You Need


a can of garbonzo beans(chick peas)
1/2 cup of olive oil
1/4 cup of mango juice
cumin
red curry paste
ginger powder

Throw it all in a blender, and blend it for awhile. Then add some pita chips. And this is what you end up with.

hummus recipe


Happy Snacking to All!

2 comments:

  1. Great hummus recipe!!! I will definately have to try it sometime, I eat hummus all the time :). Now a follower, I would love it if you followed me back!

    -Kristine
    www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is something I would never have though of, but it sounds amazing! I'll let you know when I try it out :)

    Following to see your next great ideas!

    apinhead.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete