Monday, November 12, 2012

Things I Love About The Big Bang Theory


The Big Bang Theory is the best show on television right now. Well in my opinion it is. I’m sure there are those who would argue that there are other programs that are much more worthy of the title best show on television, but they are wrong. And here are four reasons why I love The Big Bang Theory.

1.     They are geeks! Yes, for once in television history it is cool to like Star Wars, Star Trek, and comic books.

2.     They actually do things! A lot of people just sit around saying they want to do this or that, but they actually go out and do things. They go to comic book shows. They go to Renaissance Festivals, they play games, and the characters actually have active social lives.
            
3.   There are females who like science. Growing up I always felt discouraged from my interests in math and science. More at school than at home. The females on this show actually have an interest in science, and they are successful in their chosen field.

No comments:

Post a Comment