Thursday, November 15, 2012

Things That Were Really Great Today

Today had a few awesome moments. You it's the little moments that are really the great ones in a day.
1. I got a really cool package in the mail. Real mail always makes me happy.
2. Someone helped me with a project without being asked. I always feel good when people lend me a hand.
3. The sun melted the frost off of my car windows! Yay, no scraping.
4. The cat fell off of the armrest of the couch. It's a little mean to laugh at him, but it was funny. I had to go reassure him it was okay, and that he just doesn't realize he's a big boy and that he doesn't fit just everywhere.

Awesome items for the day

Expect Awesome Things.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/90971022/expect-awesome-things

These are words to live by. Expect awesome things. It's available through bubblewrappd on etsy.

Fantastic Face magic Art T-shirt Women shirt women Tank Tops Vest Silk Screen sexy Singer Music Rock Punk heavy metal Hip Hop Blue T11 Sz.S

http://www.etsy.com/listing/106171761/fantastic-face-magic-art-t-shirt-women

Is this cool or what? And don't say or what. Click on the link to visit Decorations1980 and get the shirt.

1 comment: