Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Walking in the November Rain


I really love going for a walk in the rain. I’m not talking about the rain that stings when it hits your skin, but I’m talking about that slow steady rain. The kind of rain the makes you feel a little damp and cools your skin off. I love finding a puddle of water, and watching raindrops hit the surface of the puddle. It makes those really cool circles of water, and occasionally a bubble will form on top of the water. Anyway, I got to go for a walk in the rain this morning so I had a great start to my day. And this is some of what I saw.
 
Here are some things I think are really cool today.
Robot art assemblage THE GARDENER Workman series number two..Salvage art
He kind of reminds of me Wall-E. He's made out of repurposed hardware, and he's available through bearpawrustics' shop on etsy.
Antique Postcard 1920s New Year Greeting Kittens Top Hat Gloves
And well the kittens are just adorable on this vintage postcard that is available through SandyCreekCollectables on zibbet.
I hope everyone had a short wait in the voting lines today.
 

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree about walks in the rain! #perfect Thanks so much for your comment on my blog! Now following your blog! XOXOXO

    Kristine from The Foley Fam {unedited} Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely photographs you captured during your walk! Thanks so much for sharing with us! Happy to be a new blog follower. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!

    Hugs,
    Heather Lynn

    ReplyDelete