Sunday, December 30, 2012

Feline Christmas Musings


Guest Blogger Captain
I hope all of my fellow felines had a wonderful Christmas. Mine was truly fantabulous. I gorged on a feast of salmon and tuna. I heard the can opener in the kitchen Christmas morning, so as usual I ran in there to see what was going on. I knew that scent immediately! It was fish, two different kinds of fish to be exact, tuna and salmon. It was heavenly. I instantly began to ask for some. And low and behold, there was an entire plate of each provided to me. It was mine, all mine! My roommates thought that some of it was for them, but I had to remind them who exactly ran this home. That Bobaloo can be so pushy at times. I ate and ate and ate some more. And then when I could eat no more. I went off for a Christmas nap, and I had pleasant dreams of tuna and salmon all coming to me on a plate.

3 comments:

  1. What a cute kitty! My kitty got spoiled this Christmas!!!
    Carlee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi kitty kitty : )

    I also love Salmon. Probably not served the way you like it, but smoked salmon is my FAVORITE food!

    sending you happy spells

    amyflyingakite.com
    ✿◕‿◕✿

    ReplyDelete