Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Favorite Items of the Day


I made my first collage today. Isn't it cool? I thought I would try a little different look for my favorite things of the day. Got to admit I like the way it turned out.

So here's where you can find the goods, and a little bit of info about them.

The grey and red fascinator is gorgeous! I love the bow. It's handmade by Kitty Mae Millinery. Susan Dillon is the owner of the shop and there are some gorgeous hats there. She also has a kickstarter campaign going on to raise funds for her Kentucky Derby Hats 2013. She's sporting some pretty cool incentives.

The brown shirt is adorable with daisies and the white cuffs. Real Gone Cat Clothes

The black lace fan is beautiful and versatile. It can be used as a fashion accessory, or as room d├ęcor. Super Fun Time Store 9

And the red bead necklace is fantastic! I love the beadwork! Exotic Treasures Jewelry

And the striped shoes are just so much fun! They are from Shabby Apple.

So let me know what all of you think.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful collection. Thank you for including our Victorian Bead Lace Necklace

    ReplyDelete