Sunday, January 6, 2013

Guest Blogger Bobaloo

That big white know nothing of a feline named Captain is wrong. I am not pushy! And how dare he say that especially to everyone in the world. A girl does what a girl has to do. And in order to get what I want I have to make my presence known. If I allowed him to, he would take all the attention from our pet human. The way things are he gets way too much attention.

 And another thing about that Captain is he’s always first in line at the food bowl. Sometimes he just lies right in front of it. I mean he is facing the food bowl with paws on each side of the bowl. Nobody can get to the food. So of course I have to push my way up to the bowl. Sometimes, I just walk on top of him. That’s what he gets for planting his big butt in front of the food. And I don’t see that he has any reason to complain about me doing this. So he has absolutely no right to call me pushy.

No comments:

Post a Comment