Sunday, January 27, 2013

Guest Blogger Captain


I want to set the record straight. I did not break the last computer on purpose, but I was not upset when it did break. I simply step on the closed computer. Then when my pet human went to turn it on she was getting all bent out of shape, and she called me a named. Fat! Once again I must let the world know that I am not fat, I am big boned. And besides it was in my way! I wanted to walk across the coffee table where it was sitting. I simply stepped on it. How was I to know that it was so flimsy? They should really make those things more durable.

I was not upset when it broke, because my pet human spent less time on that stupid machine. I was able to spend more time on my humans lap. And of course she did follow my visual command to pet me.  And I have decided that computers are not really good for my pet human. I must somehow get her away from that computer so that she can spend more quality time meeting my petting needs. Does anyone have suggestions on ways to do this?
Music to Blog by The Mean Kitty Song by


1 comment: