Tuesday, January 22, 2013

It's the Little Things


I don’t know about all of you, but I often find the little things in life to be the most frustrating.  And it’s not just little thing occurring that frustrate me. It’s a series of little things. For instance when you purchase a new drier, have it installed, turn it on and you find out you have to go get new fuses. It didn’t really bother me that the original drier quit working I figured that’s part of life things break down, but not having the new one ready to go the instant it was installed frustrated me. It’s a little weird I think. The big thing didn’t bother me, but boy was I frustrated when the little thing occurred. Does that just happen to me or does it happen to other people too.
Music to Blog By Zombie Ghost Train-R.I.P
 

No comments:

Post a Comment