Tuesday, January 15, 2013

National Hat Day


January 15th is National Hat Day. I am such a fan of hats that I can’t believe that I’ve missed this special day before now. So in honor of this day let’s take a look at my favorite hats of the day.


I love the blue trim and feathers on this one. It's beautiful!

Large Brimmed Black Victorian Hat
And nobody did hats like the Victorians. Lots of flowers, lots of lace, and lots of feathers. Those hats made a statement!
 
Pinned Image
 
And of course a flapper hat is always awesome! I love the pink, and the flowers.
 
Kentucky Derby Hats    10
 
Sunflower hats perk up everyday. And this one for the Kentucky Derby is definitely one to build an outfit around.
Princess Leia Baby Hat
 
And my absolute favorite of the group is the Princess Leia hat! Need I say more!
 
And keep in mind The greatest undeveloped territory in the world lies under your hat.
 

1 comment:

  1. Hats can be so fun, I wish that I had a face for them. I've always avoided them, because I don't know how to wear them really. I LOVE the flapper hats though. What a fun time period and the style is still popular.

    www.25inmy25th.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete