Monday, January 14, 2013

Snowbird Weather Reports


I don’t know if any of you have snowbirds in your family, but I do. Well not actually snowbirds, they are full time residents of Florida. And I have many friends who reside in areas of the country with warm weather. But anyways, have you noticed how people who reside in warmer climates are very vocal about the weather. An example of this is my friend Craig’s posting on facebook stating that it’s 34 degrees in Los Angeles. Now I know that is abnormally cold for Los Angeles, but gees, it’s hard to feel sorry for him because the high temperature for the day here is only going to be 24 degrees. The only response I could must was I wish it was 34 here. To all of you living in warm climates I am happy for you, but do you really have to rub it in when the temperature is below freezing here?

No comments:

Post a Comment