Monday, February 18, 2013

Cucumber Melon Sparkling Water


Cucumber melon is usually a mixture you see in hand lotions, but Kroger’s has added it to their Simply Truth Sparkling Water.

I wasn't real sure about a cucumber melon sparkling water when I received it from bzzagent. But then I opened the bottle, and I took a sip. I thought hmmm, this is different. And as I continued to drink the cucumber melon sparkling water, I realized that I really liked what I was drinking. It wasn't overly sweet like many flavored water drinks. It was just the right amount of sweetness. And the cucumber in the drink gave it a slightly cool taste. It tasted refreshing.

The bottle this refreshing beverage came in was also attractive. It has a simple white background with water splashing over honeydew melon and cucumbers.  The drink comes in four flavors blood orange, blackberry pomegranate, cucumber melon, and pear peach.  So I plan to try another flavor when I visit my local Kroger’s store again.

The other great thing about these beverages is Simply Truth is a brand of organic foods.  There are no five syllable ingredients in this sparkling water.

So if you want to try something that isn’t your ordinary beverage, try Simply Truth’s Cucumber Melon Sparkling Water.

3 comments:

  1. Lol never heard of that before! If i ever come across it i'll definitely try!

    www.tlnique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I used to put sliced cucumbers in a pitcher of water and people thought I was odd. Well I guess someone was just odd enough to bottle the idea and make millions. Gee, how odd. :)
    Katie~
    http://dysfunctionsjunction.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might have to try this! I've been weaning myself off of soda. Thanks for sharing! And thanks for visiting my blog earlier. I'm now following your lovely blog :)
    Have a great day

    -Shaina

    ReplyDelete