Sunday, February 24, 2013

Guest Blogger Bobaloo


Bobaloo is my name and fetch is my game! I love to play fetch. Any time I can I grab one of my pet human’s pony tail holders. I drop them in front of my front human, and I wait patiently for her to throw them so I can bring them back. Sometimes for fun I put them out of her reach. This often frustrates her, and she tells me so. And I just wait for her to throw it. And you know what she usually does. Waiting is very difficult. I must always look my best while I am waiting for the throw. I must look at my human with loving eyes. And I must be very alert. But then the moment comes when I see her hand move. And it is flying through the air. And it lands. And I pounce on it. I have hunted down the ponytail holder.

My roommates tell me that fetch is a game for dogs. And that I should not lower myself to canine standards. But they do not understand that I am a lioness, and lionesses must hunt. There is no other game in the house so I must find something that I can hunt. This is all there is available. Sometimes it irritates me when they tell me to stop playing fetch. They have some nerve telling me what to do, so I simply drop the ponytail holder in the food bowl or the water bowl. This annoys them greatly. But I have shown them exactly who is in charge.

So if you decide to visit our home, guard your ponytail holders. I am always on the hunt for a new one, and I have my eye on yours.

5 comments:

  1. You have a very cute cat! I am a new Follower of your Blog. Have a great week.
    Judy - Judy H-J's Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bobaloo tell your room mates that playing fetch is something many top notch felines do. I had a Siamese that adored fetch, particularly the little rings off the milk lids. This post had me thinking of him. I am doing some blog hopping and dropped by to become your newest GFC follower. Would love to see you drop by my blog http://www.kittycrochettwo.blogspot.com when you get a chance. Have a fantastic week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww , it's so cute post ;)I wish I had a cat .
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete