Sunday, February 17, 2013

Guest Blogger Captain


I’ve been a bad, bad boy this week. There was a temptation I couldn’t resist this week. I saw it sitting there, and I wanted it! Inside that container was a source of pleasure for me and all of my fellow felines. That container was the catnip container.

When I saw the container, I thought to myself, it’s within my reach. Maybe I should knock it down. So I did! For a split second I thought this may not be so good for human feline relations in this house. But I then thought who cares about the consequences, this is catnip! I then sank my teeth into the softest part of the container. After a couple of tries something absolutely wonderful occurred. The top of the container came off. I nudged the container, and there was more catnip available to me then I had ever seen before. It was all over the floor! Ohhh, what joy! I quickly began to nibble on the catnip.

And then I heard footsteps coming. The next thing I heard was “Captain, what did you do?” As you can imagine things went downhill from there. And human feline relations at our home are not at their best.  But it was all worth it! And I’ll do it again as soon as I can.

2 comments:

  1. What a naughty kitty! Cute post!
    nauticalowl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so freakin' adorable! Cute blog! Glad I stumbled onto it! If you have a moment, I'm running a contest for a free ad spot in March! I'd love for you to join! http://epic-thread.blogspot.com/2013/02/free-cuff-sponsor-spot-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete