Saturday, February 16, 2013

Things I’ve Really Appreciated This Week


I worked absolutely no split shifts at my job! That is so awesome! Life gets a little hectic when you have to work too many of those in a row.

My biggest problem this week was actually one of the cats. I can’t quite convince him that I am not a loaf of bread, and I don’t need to be kneaded.

I scored big when I went thrifting this week. Woohoo!

A friend of mine called and asked me if I wanted a VIP ticket to see The Blind Boys of Alabama. Free of Charge!

And I get to go to the Roller Derby tonight!

So it’s been a pretty awesome week for me so far. How has everybody else’s week gone?

And for all of my faithful readers there is a sale going on at Real Gone Cat Clothes just pick something out and put in the code wander to get 10% off all items.
 
Music to blog by Los Indios Tabajaras La Mer


1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I want to know what you got thrifting! Sounds good!
    Thank you for visiting my blog. ;-)
    Your newest follower,
    -Jamie
    ChatterBlossom

    ReplyDelete