Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Wednesday Want List

Did you know that February is National Cherry month? Yeah, I didn't know it either until I was looking for the holidays in February. So since I love the taste of cherries, I thought I would build my want list this week around the delicious fruit.


 
Upper Left-I have to admit I had spring and summer on my mind when I picked out that purse. But a straw purse with cherries on it is so cute.  MademoiselleCerise
Upper Right-The red cherry necklace is so sweet! It's a handmade reproduction of a 1940's necklace. It does kind of have that Carmen Miranda feel about it doesn't it? Check it out at MelodyODesigns
Middle-Rockabilly Cherry Bomb dress is the perfect name for this dress I think! This one is for all of the Rockabilly queens out there TiCCi Rockabilly
Lower Left-And I do love headbands, they are so easy to use in my hair. And the best thing about this headband, it doesn't have any of those hard parts that poke into your scalp. The shop also has loads of other gorgeous headbands. InStyleHeadbands
Bottom Middle-A Cherry Spaghetti Strap Trap is something every rockabilly girl needs for summer. It'll go great with a pair of capris. The awesome thing about this top it's in plus sizes.HotRodJohnnyDesigns
Lower Right-Wood Belt Buckle This is so awesome it's a vintage handcarved buckle with cherries painted on it. It's perfect for a belt or scarf. heartfelthandiwork
 
So let me know which is your favorite from my want list this week.
 
Music to blog April Stevens Teach Me Tiger
 
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Oh how fun!! Gosh that necklace is beyond cute!! Aaron and I came across the real deal vintage version in an antique shop in PA years ago...it was a super rare style and was priced at 400.00! I went through a crazy red/cherry phase yrs ago...it was out of control really! ha! I even covered a pair of shoes in red glitter and left trails everywhere I went!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!
    xo Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems so weird February would be National Cherry Month since our Cherry tree doesn't even sprout until May. That dress is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heidi, Happy National Cherry Month! What a terrific blog post. I love the cherry pieces you've picked and that cherry dress is so fabulous! Thanks so much for including my cherry Bakelite reproduction necklace. I've been permanently stuck in a cherry fashion period for fifteen years! Something just so playful about cherries. They make me smile.

    ReplyDelete