1. A Beautiful Mess is a blog a lot of people read. And if you don't you should. It's put out by Emma and Louise, and the ladies have put out a well balanced blog. They discuss their business, diy crafts, photography, cooking, fashion, and life in general. It's a great read. They have really focused on quality. And it has paid off for them.
2. Jelly Bones is put out by Trish. I think the header on her blog is what initially attracted me to the blog. She's leaning out a window, waving, and smiling. It just seemed so welcoming and fun. And her blog is fun. She loves music, food, drinks, and crafts. And the girl has a sense of humor similar to mine. I am always glad that I have read her blog.
3. Mes Memos is photoblog by Nory. She's a 15 year old girl living in Budapest. In the about section of her blog she states that she is an ordinary girl. But I think she is a little more than ordinary. First of all she posts to her blog consistently. She loves photography! And her pictures are great. A lot of the photos are of her outfits, because another one of her interests is fashion. These photos are always great, and she has a really cute sense of style. But her photos of the world around her, and the places she travels to are excellent. She opens up a different part of the world to people who live far away.
4. Nautical Owl is a blog I just started reading. And I'm glad I did. She posts about the new items in her etsy shop. She creates wonderful items through woodburning. And she shows the process she uses when she is making an item. She also tells about her life. I really enjoyed her post about the 10 day liquid diet she completed. It sounded like a cleansing, and boy did it work for her. Check it out I don't think you'll be disappointed in the blog.
5. Paper Crafts & Altered Art is a blog by Terrie. Terrie love paper crafts, and the cards she makes are so sweet. She also sells vintage lace, and the cards she makes. Terrie holds a special place in my blog heart because she was actually my very first follower! She beat my dad and my brother to the punch. And her blog always makes me want to go make something.
So head on over and give these ladies a read. You won't be disappointed in what you see.
Music to blog by A Little Bird Told Me by Evelyn Knight and The Stardusters