Sunday, March 31, 2013

Guest Blogger Captain


I feel so stupid. I got caught red handed. Yes, I saw the brand new bag of cat food come in the house. I smelled the delicious morsels within that bag. Then I waited until my pet human was in the other room. And I began to climb up to the bag. Now I realize that I am not the most graceful cat in the world, but I can get be quite stealthy when I choose. I was very careful, and that is why I cannot understand how she caught me. I began to chew the new bag open. How did she know that I was attempting to open the new bag of food? But the next thing I knew I was being asked in an extremely loud voice “what are you doing?” And then she told me to get down. And it wasn’t nice the way she said it at all.

I don’t understand why I can’t open a new bag of food when it comes in the house. It’s my food after all. Do any of my fellow felines have troubles like this? I do need advice on how to handle this situation.

2 comments:

  1. Bless Captain. It must be so frustrating for cats, not being in charge of their own food destiny :)

    Thanks for linking up :)

    Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity

    ReplyDelete