Sunday, March 24, 2013

Guest Blogger Smokey


My roommate Captain has spends so much time trying to get attention from our pet human. It’s really quite silly. I prefer quality over quantity when it comes to attention. I have tried to explain to him that he is going about things all wrong. He doesn’t realize that all you have to do is demand attention occasionally. I go about this by standing on my back legs and putting my front paws on my pet’s legs when she is standing up. She always pets me, and provides me with attention when I do this. I do believe that I look quite handsome when I do this too. This is part of the reason she pays attention to me when I do this.

My second extremely successful strategy is to slowly move my paw to her face when she is sleeping. I always get attention when I do this. But I do have to admit sometimes it is not the attention I want. Sometimes it is quite bad attention, but I still continue to do it because most of the time it is so positive. I often get to snuggle up to my pet and she pets me just to get me to stop. Is that brilliant or what? But my roommate still believes that he must constantly be right next to our pet. I believe there are times that this just aggravates our pet. I hate to see her in this upset because sometimes she just tells us all to leave her alone. How do I get Captain to understand that his behavior does affect all of us in a negative fashion? Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get him to understand this? Please share these suggestions with me because he is so hardheaded at times, and I would like this minor problem resolved.
 

1 comment:

  1. Too funny. That would be my cat too. Thanks so much for sharing with Wednesday's Adorned From Above Blog Hop. Have a great week.
    Debi, Charly, Marci, and Suzan
    http://www.adornedfromabove.com

    ReplyDelete