Monday, March 18, 2013

Liebster Awards


Yeah, baby, I got nominated for a Liebster Award. I’m sure there are those of you who are wondering what is this woman talking about a Liebster Award? What is that?
 
 

The Liebster Award is a blog award given to small blogs. You have to be nominated by another blogger. You have to answer 11 questions about yourself, and you have to nominate 11 other small bloggers. So that is the gist of the award.

I was nominated by Jacquelyn over at The Non-Martha Momma.
It’s a great blog, for all the unmartha types out there. She writes about her everyday life, and she has giveaways.

So off to answering the questions.

What's your hair color? Is it your natural color? If you were to dye it another color what color would it be?

My hair is dishwater blonde now, and it is starting to get a touch of gray, but it has always had lots of different colors in it naturally. Reds, blonde, and a little brown it has some natural highlights.

If you were an animal, what would you be and why?

I suppose this will be a big surprise to my faithful followers, but I would choose to be a cat. The reason is cats aren’t really pets, they have pets called humans.

Do you sleep with socks on or off? (I know...weird question, but my husband thinks I'm weird for always sleeping with socks, even in the dead of summer, so just curious)

It depends on what time of year it is. In the winter I sleep with my socks on. I just hate being cold. And in the summer I go sockless. To tell you the truth I prefer not to wear them to bed, but I absolutely hate being cold.

Do you like board games? If so what are some of your favorites?

I can’t stand playing board games, they just bore me to death.

What time do you normally go to bed and what time do you normally wake up?

I normally go to bed at 6:30pm and I get up at 2:30am so I can get to work at 4:00am. It kind of sucks, but hey you do what you gotta do sometimes.

Are you having a hard time answering my questions, coming up with 11 random facts about you, and asking 11 questions to your nominees?   

Answering the questions isn’t difficult it’s the thinking up 11 questions for my nominees that is difficult.

Do you have a lucky number?

My lucky number is five!

Do you have any children? If so, how many and what ages? How many children (or how many more children) do you plan/want to have?

No children unless you count the cats.

What is your favorite season?

My favorite season is summer. It’s just a hassle putting on a coat, hat, and gloves.

Questions for the nominees

Why did you start blogging?

What is your favorite color?

Do you have pets?

Which do you prefer sweet or sour?

What’s your favorite song?

What do you like most about the place you live?

If you could be doing anything at all today what would it be?

What do you like most about blogging?

What do you like least about blogging?

What is your dream job?

What is something that really makes you happy?
A the nominees are:
Congrats to the nominees! If you choose to accept this award please remember to nominate 11 other bloggers with less then 200 followers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment