Saturday, March 16, 2013

Things That Have Made This Week Grand


Seeing this little three year boy run into the gas station with a one dollar bill in his hand. His grandmother was behind him. The look of excitement on his face was precious. When was the last time a dollar bill made any of us that excited?

Coming home to a knocked over lamp, and honestly being able to say the cats are the one who create all the mess in the house. It really isn’t me.

Being able to help Jessica out with her Flairware Boutique Giveaway. It always feels good to help someone else out doesn’t it? Isn't her stuff cute?
 
Go to the Facebook page and press like in order to enter the giveaway.

Showing up at the wrong work site, realizing that this could be really bad when I get to the one I am actually supposed to be at, and then when I do get there everything was just fine. I hate how my work schedule constantly changes.
Getting a phone call from an old friend, asking if I’d like to go out to lunch. It was great to catch up on what is going on with her. I haven’t seen her in months.

Music to blog Diggin' Everything by The Zinedines
 


3 comments:

  1. That beautiful flower would certainly make things grand :)

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a New follower from Social Sunday. I hope you have a chance to check out my blog and follow me back at www.ButterflyInTheAttic.blogspot.com

    Blessings
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful flower! Hi, stopping by and following on Bloglovin and GFC from the Let's Get Social Hop. Have a great Day!

    Kathy
    www.lifeonlakeshoredrive.com

    ReplyDelete