Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday Want List

Since it's finally warmed up, and gardening season can actually get a little bit of a start. Here are a list of items I want today.
 
 
 
1. This chick can garden t-shirt LOLTEES
2. Silverware Garden Markers Beach House Living
3. Organic Seed Bomb Balls RenaissanceBotanical
4. Sunflower Garden Fairy Door Clays by Kim
5. Handmade Gardening Journal creativepaintpaper
6. Williard the Garden Gnome fernwoodgnome
 
So please let me know which of these you want for your garden.
 
Music to blog by Choo Choo Mama by Alvin Lee
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. I will take one of each too. Fun and Spring worthy!
    Thank you for including my little fairy door. Magic is in the air!
    Kim:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely spring collection. The flower bombs are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your blog!! It's adorable.

    If you have time come check out my giveaway for a Naked 2 palette, I'd greatly appreciate it!
    http://vscupcakecouture.blogspot.com/2013/03/giveaway-naked-2-palette.html

    ReplyDelete