Sunday, April 28, 2013

Guest Blogger Captain


I am so pleased I have a new toy. Yes I spotted it in with some Christmas items. It took a little digging, but I was able to get it out. It doesn’t matter if I knocked over a few things in the process. I wanted it. The human can clean up the mess. It’s a big green bird. I love the bird. It is soft, and I love to bat it about, and I love to toss it in the air. And it wherever it lands I run to it. But I do have to admit sometimes it flies into the air, and I can’t find it. This was the problem the other day when I took it into my pet human’s bathroom. It flew up in the air, and I believe it landed in water because when my pet human threw it back out it was all wet. I do not play with wet toys. Water is only good for drinking. But I was glad when it dried out. I hope that all of my fellow felines have the good fortune of finding a toy as wonderful as mine.

2 comments: