Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Mother's Day Gift List

Mother's Day is a month away folks. So here are some items that just might make you mom happy this year.




1. Supermom cookies-SweetTweetsOnline
2. Gourmet Fleur de Sel Caramels-TheCaramelJar
3. Vintage White Dress with Blue and White Embroidered Flowers-Real Gone Cat Clothes
4. Celebrate Mom Necklace-Lisa Leonard Designs
5. Awesome Mom t-shirt-createmeatishirt
6. Customized wooden spoons-ScissorMill

Music to blog by The Streetbeater by Quincy Jones



9 comments:

  1. Amazing gifts!! :) I love supermom cookies!! fantastic!!
    You have a beautiful blog, I follow you now! :)

    Life Behind a Lens©
    Facebook
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. A MONTH AWAY?! Wow! You're right. Where has time gone this year?! What great suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh loving that cute dress! Great Mother's day picks! Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K at brewedtogether.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress is so pretty! Pfft, I want that for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet those supermom cookies would be super easy to make!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the great ideas!! I have been stressing over what to purchase my mom for mother's day and I think the caramels would be perfect.

    Have a great day!

    apinhead.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the ideas for Mother's day gifts! I'm a new follower and also nominated you for the Liebster Award. So hop over to my blog and join in on the fun: http://coreycreativecorner.blogspot.com/2013/04/liebster-award.html

    Corey with CoreyCreativeCorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete