Sunday, May 5, 2013

Guest Blogger Bobaloo


This past week I have felt a need to shout my feelings out to the entire household. They are not happy about this, but I don’t care. I put up with all of their oddities, and I’ve decided to let the world know what I think about everything. They don’t seem to be listening to what I have to say though. Don’t they know that I am telling them how things should be run around here? And my pet human even told me to be quiet. And I let her know that I did not appreciate being told to be quiet when I have something important to say. So what am I going to do? I’m going to keep telling them how to do things eventually they will have to listen won’t they?
 
Music to Blog By Dearg Doom by Horselips
 

7 comments:

  1. Have you joined Lets Get Social Sunday this morning??? If not, lotsa new friends and followers are waiting on you. See Ya There!

    Hugs
    Evelyn
    @ My Turn for us
    http://www.myturnforus.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, my husband only listens sometimes. I think children will never listen so be brave and keep giving love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a CUTE idea, guest blogger kitty! I will have to interview the girls and see what they say sometime too, lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bobaloo, sorry you are having a tough time of it. Please tell your pet human that I've added her to my blog list. I thought I did it a long time ago, but I guess I screwed it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining our Let's Get Social Sunday party !

    Linda
    With A Blast

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bobaloo - It's nice that you can vent your frustration on this blog, and not do something passive aggressive......like vomit on the bed.....or hide the remote.

    ReplyDelete