Sunday, May 19, 2013

Guest Blogger Captain


I couldn’t resist! It was just dangling there. So I batted it. It moved so I batted it again. In my enthusiasm for batting at that dangling piece of paper I bumped into something. I didn’t mean to. It’s just when your batting at something in the air it’s kind of hard to control your body. And as I am reminded on a regular basis, I am a big boy. And well the stand holding that wonderful piece of green fabric I was batting at kind of kept moving back and forth. Then it moved back and forth more. And then I noticed it was moved towards the floor towards me. Naturally, this frightened me since that stand was a lot bigger than me. So I jumped out of the way. And then there was that noise that followed. I heard my pet human exclaim “What did you do?” All I could do was sit there, and look at her. She actually thought it was my fault. I finally looked away in disgust, because it wasn’t my fault that it fell over, and she had no concern about how much that all frightened me. So my question to my fellow felines is how do I deal with a human who has doesn’t seem to understand my feelings and blames me when something falls over? Please provide me with some advice I need it badly.

5 comments:

  1. I'm with you, Captain
    -Crookshanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Humans can be so shortsighted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know the feeling! Both sides :-)
    Thank you for joining us at Let's Get Social Sunday.
    Wanda Ann @ Memories by the Mile

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our human's always think it's us!

    Smokey, Salem, and Boots @ http://123craftcafe.com or http://asatisfiedspirit.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute!!! Thanks so much for sharing at the Creative Homeacre Hop!
    Hope to see you again this week!

    http://back2basichealth.blogspot.com/2013/05/join-us-at-creative-homeacre-hop.html

    ReplyDelete