Thursday, May 23, 2013

Mysteries of the Universe


Once again there are a few things I just can’t seem to figure out in life. So here’s my list of recent mysteries.

Why does my retired neighbor believe that 7:00 am is an appropriate time for him to mow his lawn or to use his chainsaw? He has the entire rest of the day to do this?

What is the purpose of roundabouts? Don’t four way stop signs work just as well?

Why do those decorative storage boxes cost so much? They are all made in China out of cardboard. And I know they aren’t paying those people in China that much to make those boxes. Don’t get me wrong I really like those boxes, but really $16.00 for a cardboard box with pretty paper on the outside?

Why does it seem like whenever I try to organize things in my house there is a point when the house looks so much worse?

And finally, why do the beasties always feel a need to go into the bathroom with me? It’s the smallest room in the house, and all three of them feel a need to be in there all at one time. And then they have the nerve to get upset when I accidently step on one of them.

Music to blog by My Baby Makes Me Gravy by Dale Watson & the Texas Two


Faithful Followers here is the deal of the day. Lisa Leonard Designs is offering free shipping on all purchases Thursday and Friday just enter the code "myhero" at checkout.


 
 

2 comments:

  1. The inconsiderate retiree - oy!!! Just because at 7am he's been awake for 3 hours already, doesn't mean the rest of us are on the same schedule!!

    And I agree 100% about the expensive cardboard boxes. It's like they're daring us to DIY it!

    xox
    Bailey
    http://akabailey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your mysteries. I think the elderly guy sounds annoying but if he's like my father-in-law, he probably went to bed at 8 PM and woke up at 3 in the morning, LOL. For him, 7 AM is mid-day. :D

    ReplyDelete