Saturday, May 11, 2013

Trekkies


It’s funny how we learn things about other people isn’t it? I mean you talk to people on a daily basis about their kids, the weather, and how they want their hair done.  But suddenly a thank you card appears with a dog dressed as Spock, and you find out that someone you never would have dreamed is actually a Trekkie! And you realize that you have something in common with someone you thought you had nothing in common with.

This just made me smile!

And speaking of being a trekkie, this week the new Star Trek movie is released. I can’t wait! It looks like it’s going to be awesome.  And the other big trekkie news have you seen the new Spock audi commercials. If you haven’t check it out. It’s sure to make my fellow geeks laugh.

5 comments:

  1. My husband likes Star Trek; me, not so much. :) I do like that photo of the Big Bang guys dressed as the ST characters, that's really funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Small world!

    Kathy
    http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have conflicting feelings about the new Star Trek movies. I like them, I think they're good films, but I just can't forgive them for doing a reboot on the universe I love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband likes Star Trek, but I refuse to go see it, so he's going solo. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everybody is all into Star Wars right now..I'm all about Trek!! I used to try to point my eyebrows like Spock when I was a kid!!

    ReplyDelete