Thursday, May 9, 2013

You Don't Take a Photograph

Ansel Adams said "You don't take a photograph, you make it." The quote really struck me since I'm trying to figure out what exactly makes a photograph good. You know that composition part of photography. I don't think I've figured it out yet, but I came across these photos by Shawn St. Peters. And I think he has a pretty good understanding of how to make a good photograph.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So what do you guys think has Shawn St. Peter's figured out how to make a good photo or what?
 
Music to blog by Up All Night by The Boomtown Rats
 
 
 



1 comment:

  1. I really like the truck picture and the coffee shop one. I still sort of subscribe to "in the moment" photography, where you just hope for the best. Although it doesn't really work with 2 year olds. :)

    ReplyDelete