Sunday, June 9, 2013

Guest Blogger Captain


I hate the words stop it. I am a cat and therefore I should be able to do whatever I want. But there are times when my pet human doesn’t think like this. And she tells me to stop it. Like the time I decided to lick her armpit. I was simply showing my love for her, and she yells stop it. When she tells me to stop it, I often just look away, and in a couple of seconds resume what I was doing. There are times when this brings another stop it, and it is often not in a friendly voice. This irritates me! This is my house not hers, I merely allow her to live here. And she tells me to stop what I’m doing. This needs to change. Does anyone else have difficulties with their humans telling them to stop participating in feline activities in own home? Please provide me some advice on how to change my human’s habit of saying stop it.

3 comments:

  1. Haha! This is wonderful! And ewwww, imagining a cat tongue on my armpit is a bit horrifying! ;-)
    -Jamie
    ChatterBlossom

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too funny! At least your cat isn't nipping at you. My mom's cat gives "love bites" all the time when you pet her--ouch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up to The Creative HomeAcre Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete