Sunday, June 2, 2013

Guest Blogger Smokey


Thunderstorms! They scare me to death. The minute I hear the wind pick up, I become tense. I immediately look from side to side trying to decide where I should go. Then I start to run to a hiding spot. The best place to hide in my home is the basement. I believe that is where the National Weather Service advises individuals to go during storms. So I believe that I am going to the safest place in the house. My roommates prefer to stay with our pet human to take care of her. But when it comes to thunder I believe that she is on her own. And besides she knows that the basement is the safest place. So I do not believe that I need to take time to remind her of that. After all personal safety is a choice. And I am not going to waste time trying to convince them that they need to go with me. I simply do the responsible thing and go to the basement. Do any of the rest of you have trouble with your humans not paying attention to their personal safety?

4 comments:

  1. Ah Smokey you are a pretty little thing :) You go where you feel safe and your human will go there if needed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your guest spot Smokey. Do you do guest posts on other blogs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never done a guest post on other blogs, but I am very open to the idea. And I have suggested the idea to my roommates Captain, and Bobaloo, and they are open to this idea also. Thanks for reading my post.
      Smokey

      Delete
  3. Oh Smokey I don't like thunderstorms either!

    ReplyDelete