Sunday, June 23, 2013

Guest Blogger Smokey

I felt sorry for my roommate Bobaloo yesterday. For some reason unknown to her or us, the human decided that she needed a bath. It is an awful thing when one of us receives a bath. Even though I know that my roommates do not possess the high quality grooming skills that I do, they are quite capable of grooming themselves. But back to the story I heard this awful cry from little Bobaloo in the bathroom. And I could tell she was jumping around a lot. But I didn’t think too much about it. She is an active little thing so lots of jumping is not out of the ordinary. Then the bathroom door opened, and she came charging out. Horror of all horrors she was totally wet. She looked at me with her usual what are you looking at attitude. My other roommate Captain froze in his tracks. He looked at me with a look of what do we do? Then it dawned on both of us at the exact same moment. What if the human decides that we need a bath? I was terrified! I had to run, I had to hide. I know that we probably should have done something to console poor Bobaloo, but at that moment all I could think of was not being bathed. How could I avoid being bathed? And to tell you the truth she isn’t all that nice to me so I just didn’t bother with it. But I’ve decided that I must be very cautious for the next few days, you never know when that pet human of ours might decide it would be fun to give me a bath.

5 comments:

  1. Why is it that our fur ones hate baths so much what is there to hate, the nice hot water and the lovely soap bubbles followed by a good towelling to dry off all very good..........but no our fur loved ones don't seem to like it as much as us humans.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny! Poor babies do need a bath. It's a real pain though...Thanks for the visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww...but wasn't a kitty bath worth it? Nice and sweet smelling afterwards!
    Jayne
    Handmade Cuties

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute post! i hope Smokey was able to hide and avoid the dreaded bath.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smokey, I hope the human determined that you do a sufficient job bathing yourself and did not put you anywhere near that water!
    Human, this is such a cute idea for a post!! ;)

    ReplyDelete